Refund / Cancellation Policy
DiagEasy Healthcare Private Limited is committed & dedicated towards its services and ensures to facilitates right procedures based on the information or document (i.e. “prescriptions”) received from the consumer.
In case a refund is claimed for a Medical Test:
- A supporting document should be required from an authorized lab or person.
- A report comparison beyond 7 days will not be considered in normal cases whereas in Chronic disorder cases exemptions up to 12 days can be granted depending on clinical guidelines for the test.
- Variations for Lipid profile will not be considered for claiming a refund.
- For Thyroid cases, only significant variations in TSH levels will only be considered.
- If the reports have been challenged and no proper justifications (i.e. reasonable clarification by either DiagEasy team or Lab) has been provided.
- For the verification purpose during any discrepancy in reports, DiagEasy Quality team can request a Free re-sample from 2 different labs wherein 1 sample will be processed in our networking lab and another in an authorized lab as an ILC (“Intra Lab Comparison).
In case if the claim found valid, a refund will be provided as mentioned below:
- Order placed through COD (Cash on Delivery)/Card Payment/UPI will be refunded to the consumer bank account through NEFT within 7-10 Days from the date of confirmation of refund.
Cancellation by Consumer:
Scheduled appointment can be cancelled before the sample collection.